Here is the video:
RLDR — Here’s how to download each app suggested:
LINKS & MENTIONS IN VIDEO:
– APPLE CALENDAR – already built into iOS and Mac devices, available via icloud.com with your Apple ID login. (FREE) (for basic needs)
– SCHEDJOULES – for interesting calendars to plug-in natively on Android and iOS – £1.99 for 12 months with 1-months free. (Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schedjoules.calstore&hl=en and iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id853708554)
– TINY CAL – decent iOS option, but with no Mac or Android app – in the free version there are Ads. (FREE, PREMIUM: £4.99) (https://itunes.apple.com/app/tiny-calendar-sync-google/id514917848?mt=8)
– GOOGLE CALENDAR – solid option for users on iOS and Android, web version isn’t amazing. No Mac app… But integrates with Apple Cal (FREE, iOS, Android, Web) (calendar.google.com)
– *TIMEPAGE BY MOLESKINE* – amazing design and getting better with time. Impressive set-up for those looking for a creative option (£3.99 on iOS only) (http://www.moleskine.com/en_GB/web/microsites/apps/timepage)
– CAL BY ANY.DO – very basic app – nothing too special – available on both iOS and Android – (https://www.any.do/cal/) (FREE, iOS and Android) – works alongside Any.DO task manager too.
– *FANTASTICAL 2* – one of the top apps on this list – iOS and Mac available – expensive, but has a great style and design. Mac app is amazing, even though it’s £29.99 ($49.00). (https://flexibits.com/fantastical) (£2.99 on iOS)
– BUSYCAL 3.0 – works on Mac & iOS – very basic experience, nothing exciting – has nice options for viewing like TinyCal on iOS. (https://www.busymac.com) (£2.99, £29.99 Mac).
– *CALENDARS 5* – fantastic iOS applicaton – simple and extensive viewing options – like agenda, list and more – love it! For iOS it’s the best option, for Mac they are working on a new version. (iOS: £4.99)
– *TODAY CALENDAR* – Top option for Android only, it’s simple – well-designed app by Jack Underwood – a very material design feel for those Android lovers. It’s my Android choice… (FREE version, PRO: $4.49) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.underwood.calendar_beta&hl=en_GB)
– SOL CALENDAR – very similar to the Today calendar option, but can be very confusing sometimes with using it alongside Tasks inside the app – (FREE) (http://sol.daum.net/calendar)
– aCalendar – this is another Android calendar – nothing too special – its day view is very nice – you can add different calendars which is a little out-there. It’s not amazing but perfect for shift workers – (FREE, PRO VERSION: £1.99) (Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.withouthat.acalendar&hl=en_GB)
— NOTABLE MENTIONS —
– KIN.TODAY – this released this morning – (https://kin.today) – allowing you to add calendars like Sunrise allows you to + claims to be the top Sunrise app – it’s trending on Product Hunt at the moment: (https://www.producthunt.com/r/98370a18b113ab/74508?app_id=65)
– SUNSAMA – Calendar for Teams: https://sunsama.com – useful for teams. Have a look at this one!
Thanks for your support.
Don’t forget to become a subscriber on YouTube!